Tip: Right-click on the link to download that audio file.
- After right-clicking on the link, select the ‘download link’ option.
- Save your audio file to a folder.
- Listen to this file – any time. (Upload it to your .mp3 player and listen anywhere, any time!)
All downloads are yours to use, any time.
- Downloaded files are for your personal use only. You’re welcome to play them for others to listen in.
- When non-members want a copy of any file, kindly invite them to become a member by pointing them to our Registration page.
Before you listen to a recording, kindly consider:
- turning OFF all devices that may interrupt you. (ALL phones, pages, TV’s, stereo, etc.)
- lighting and air quality. (Too bright or dark? To stuffy, warm or cool?)
- taking care of your comfort. (Bathroom stop? Fan? Blankets? Water?)
- a pad and pen. (Post-meditation tools to capture thoughts, ah’ha’s! and questions.)
- allowing enough time post-meditation to relax, possibly even nap.
Post lecture, what thoughts or questions come up for you? To share your thoughts:
- Click the [Comments] link (next to the download link) for the audio file you wish to share your thoughts.
- Share your thoughts by clicking into the “Add A Reply” box.
- Feel free to share your thoughts on other comments as well.
Thank you for sharing your wisdom. I look forward to learning how you’re doing.
Please keep in touch! Post a comment in the Comments box below.