Terms Of Service
Welcome to Eve Elly’s website. Eve Elly maintains this website as a service to her clients & prospective clients. If you use this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following Terms of Service. Please review the following terms carefully.
- Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, and other matters related to this Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including, but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, distribution, use or publication by you of any part of the Site, except as allowed by section 4 below, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on this Site does not constitute a waiver of any rights and such information and materials.
- Trademark. The trademarks and logos (the “Trademarks”) displayed on this site are registered and unregistered trademarks of EE. Nothing on this site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on this Site, without the prior written permission of EE. We aggressively enforce our intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. The EE name, logo, or other formatives may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on this site, without prior, written permission. EE also prohibits use of its logo as part of a link to or from any other site unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance in writing. Fair use of our trademarks requires proper acknowledgment. Other product and company names mentioned in this site may be the trademarks of their respective owners and subject to any and all remedies accorded to them.
- Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
- Harmful Content. Users shall not use the EE network and/or services to transmit, distribute or store material that may be harmful to or interfere with the network and services or any third party’s networks, systems, services, or Web sites. Such prohibited harmful content includes, but is not limited to, viruses or worms.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold EE and our partners, instructors, staff and affiliates (collectively, “Affiliated Parties”) harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- Nontransferable. Your right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable.
- Disclaimer and Limits For the Purposes of This Agreement. The information from or through the site is provided “as-is”, “as available”, and all warranties express or implied, are disclaimed (including but not limited to the disclaimer of any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose). The information and services may contain bugs, errors, problems, or other limitations. EE has no liability whatsoever for your use of any information or service. In particular, but not as a limitation thereof, EE is not liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business or profits, litigation or the like), whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from EE through this site shall create any warranty, representation or guarantee not expressly states in this agreement. In the conduct of its business on a global level, EE shall not be responsible for any breach, failure, or performance or delay caused by a Force Majeure event. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses or other contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. EE will not be liability to you for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind that may result from use of or inability to use our site.
Product & Service Liability:
YOU are 100% responsible for what you do (or don’t do) along with the results (if any) related to the use of any product, service or event (collectively referred to as “Service” or “Service’s”).
If you find yourself in need assistance, contact a qualified professional or spiritual leader – NOW. This Service does not replace the services of qualified, accredited, recognized leaders or professionals.
If you are uncomfortable with these terms and conditions, do not engage and Service’s until you are ready to do so.
If you fully engage our Service, you might encounter times when you’ll need some type of assistance. Assistance may range from a simple connection with a family member or friend to “chat things over,” to the assistance of a qualified professional or spiritual leader. Please seek out this assistance in a timely manner. If you need help / support now, seek and access it – now.
If you don’t agree with these terms or conditions, STOP! Do not use any Service knowing you do not agree with these terms and conditions.
The publisher, author and all guest experts within EE Service do not replace legal, medical, financial professional services or counsel. Service provides expert advise and exercises for personal and professional development only. You may find Service’s a valuable supplement to any of the work you do now with a licensed, credible, physical, mental practitioner or spiritual leader. However, our Service is not a substitute in any form or fashion to the skills and talents of your local licensed, accredited professional.
If you find yourself in need of assistance, act on it in a timely manner based on your level of need. EE has endeavored to make this site as accurate as possible. EE information is provided “as-is.” Guest experts, the author(s) and the publisher will assume no liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damage related directly or indirectly to the information contained our Service’s and related outcomes (if any).
No warranties of any kind, express or implied, are made. The publisher, author(s) and related guest experts will provide no remedy for indirect, consequential, punitive or incidental damages arising from Service’s use including such damages from negligence, strict liability, or breach of warranty or contract, even after notice of the possibility of such damages.
Payments. You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from EE that
- any credit information you supply is true and complete,
- charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and
- you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes.
Securities Laws. This Site may include statements concerning EE’s operations, prospects, strategies, future economic performance and demand for our products or services, as well as our intentions, plans and objections that are forward-looking statements. These statements are based upon a number of assumptions and estimates, which are subject to significant uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. When used on our Site, words like “anticipates,” “expects,” “believes,” “estimates,” “seeks,” “plans,” “intends” and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements designed to fall within securities law, safe harbors for forward-looking statements. The Site and information contained herein does not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for sale of any securities. None of the information contained herein is intended to be, and shall not be deemed to be, incorporated into any of our securities-related filings or documents.
Links to Other Web Sites. This site contains links to other websites. EE is not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by EE. Inclusion of any linked website on our site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. If you decide to leave our site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
Your obligations as a Member
In consideration of your use of the site, you agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service’s registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”) and
- maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or EE has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, EE has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof). In agreeing to meet with another EE member, Members agree to free EE from any liability and take sole responsibility for any actions that might occur during that meeting. Members agree not to initiate any claim against EE resulting from any volunteer activities.
Member Conduct. You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not EE, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. EE has limited control of the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will EE be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service. You agree that you will not use the Service to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, torturous, pornographic, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, homophobic, invasive of others privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm other members in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a EE staff member or forum moderator, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass another; or
- collect or store personal data about other users.
You acknowledge that EE may not prescreen content, but that EE and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or move any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, EE and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates these Terms of Service or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by EE or submitted to EE. You acknowledge and agree that EE may preserve Content and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal process;
- enforce these terms of service;
- respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; or
- protect the rights, property, or personal safety of EE, our members and the public.
International Use. Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
Materials submitted or made available for inclusion on the service. EE does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Service. However, with respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service, you grant EE the following worldwide, royalty free and non-exclusive license, as applicable. With respect to Content (including photos, graphics, audio or video) you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service, the perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
I acknowledge that I’ve read, understood and agree to all the terms and conditions noted above. I further understand these terms and conditions are subject to change at any time. I may access a current set of “Terms and Conditions” anytime at: https://eveelly.com/pages/tos.html.